I have always been intrigued with boxing trivia 너의 이름은 더빙. This started when I was a young boy in 1961. I would pick the minds of the older generation and ask them questions about their era to expand my knowledge 다운로드. I am delighted now to bring boxing trivia to my website on a quarterly basis. Five questions appear in March, June, September, and December – with the correct answers to follow for viewing by the end of each posting month 김어준 뉴스공장.
1) In October 1967 there was a proposed match, Muhammad Ali vs. Wilt Chamberlain. Had it taken place, who would have been Wilt’s trainer 다운로드?
a) Ray Arcel
b) George Benton
c) Cus D’Amato —– CORRECT ANSWER
d) Eddie Futch
2) Who was the best man in Joe Bugner’s wedding?
a) Simon Garfunkel
b) Eric Burdon
c) Ringo Starr
d) Tom Jones —– CORRECT ANSWER ***
3) Who had a role in the 1966 movie “The Fortune Cookie” staring Jack Lemon and Walter Mathau?
a) Archie Moore —– CORRECT ANSWER ***
b) Floyd Patterson
c) Sonny Liston
d) Joe Louis
4) Who served as cut man in 1980 for middleweight champion Alan Minter when he lost the title to Marvin Hagler in London?
a) Gil Clancy
b) Jackie McCoy —– CORRECT ANSWER ***
c) Chuck Bodak
d) Dick Sadler
5) According to Ring Magazine founder and publisher, Nat Fleischer, who was the greatest featherweight of all time?
a) Terry McGovern —– CORRECT ANSWER ***
b) Abe Attell
c) Willie Pep
d) Kid Chocolate