I have always been intrigued with boxing trivia 탱고음악 다운로드. This started as a young boy in 1961. I would pick the minds of the older generation and ask questions about their era to expand my knowledge. I am delighted to bring boxing trivia to my website on a quarterly basis 울타리 3.5 다운로드. Five multiple choice questions are posted in March, June, September and December — with the correct answers to follow for viewing by the end of each posting month 다운로드.
1) How many times did Gene Tunney and Harry Greb fight?
c) 5 — is CORRECT answer
2) Who did Jake LaMotta defeat to win the middleweight championship 문명의 시대 아시아 다운로드?
a) Tony Zale
b) Rocky Graziano
c) Randy Turpin
d) Marcel Cerdan — is CORRECT answer
3) Billy Fox started his professional career with 36 straight knockout wins. What was his nickname?
b) Blackjack — is CORRECT answer
4) Bob Fitzsimmons was the first to win world championships in three weight divisions. Who was the second?
a) Henry Armstrong
b) Barney Ross
c) Wilfred Benitez
d) Tony Canzoneri — is CORRECT answer
5) What fighter engaged in the most fights (25) held at the old Hollywood Legion Stadium, Los Angeles, California?
a) Archie Moore
b) Don Jordan
c) Art Aragon — is CORRECT answer
d) Enrique Bolanos