I have always been intrigued with boxing trivia 다운로드. This started when I was a young boy in 1961. I would pick the minds of the older generation and ask them questions about their era to expand my knowledge 다운로드. I am delighted now to bring boxing trivia to my website on a quarterly basis. Five questions appear in March, June, September, and December – with the correct answers to follow for viewing by the end of each posting month 이마트 모바일 다운로드.
1) The catch phase “let’s get ready to rumble” that is used by ring announcer Michael Buffer, originated from what fighter 다운로드?
a) Muhammad Ali
b) George Foreman
c) Hector Camacho
d) Thomas Hearns
2) The first fight club was formed in London, England in 1814 … it was called?
a) The Blade Club
b) The Ring Club
c) The Pugilistic Club
d) The Boxing Club
3) Which two heavyweight champions earned the first million dollar pay days?
a) Sonny Liston – Floyd Patterson (1963)
b) Sonny Liston – Cassius Clay (1964)
c) Muhammad Ali – Ernie Terrell (1967)
d) Joe Frazier – Muhammad Ali (1971)
4) Azumah Nelson retired with an outstanding ring record of 39-6-2 … in his 47 bouts he was only knocked out once; by whom?
a) Jeff Fenech
b) Wilfredo Gomez
c) Salvador Sanchez
d) Genaro Hernandez
5) Who was the referee, June 1976, for the Muhammad Ali vs. Antonio Inoki (Boxer vs. Wrestler) match in Tokyo, Japan?
a) Verne Gagne
b) Gene LeBell
c) Lou Thesz
d) Ric Flair