I have always been intrigued with boxing trivia vmware 무료버전. This started when I was a young boy in 1961. I would pick the minds of the older generation and ask questions about their era to expand my knowledge. Now I am delighted to bring boxing trivia to you on a quarterly basis on my website 다운로드. Five questions appear in March, June, September, and December … with answers to follow at the end of each month for viewing.
1) Who did Marvin Hart beat to win the vacant heavyweight championship after the retirement of James Jeffries in 1905 다운로드?
a) James J. Corbett
b) Bob Fitzsimmons
c) Tommy Burns
d) Jack Root
2) The children of Harold Lederman of HBO World Championship Boxing, went to school in Orangeburg, New York, with the children of what famous Latin musician 다운로드?
a) Freddie Fender
b) Julio Iglesias
c) Tito Puente
d) Trini Lopez
3) What former flyweight champion had the nickname – The Mighty Atom?
a) Jimmy Wilde
b) Benny Lynch
c) Hiroyuki Ebihara
d) Pone Kingpetch
4) Canadian heavyweight George Chuvalo had a total of 93 bouts in his career and was only knocked out twice; by whom?
a) Muhammad Ali and Oscar Bonavena
b) Manuel Ramos and Buster Mathis
c) Jerry Quarry and Jimmy Ellis
d) Joe Frazier and George Foreman
5) Who was the last American male boxer to win a medal in the Olympics?
a) Andre Dirrell
b) Antonio Tarver
c) Deontay Wilder
d) Andre Ward