A quarterly feature from dmboxing.com
Five questions appearing in March, June, September, December
1) In 1889, John L 다운로드. Sullivan defeated Jake Kilrian in a bout that lasted seventy-five rounds. Who was the time keeper ?
a) James Corbett
b) Bat Masterson – is correct answer
c) Wyatt Earp
d) Tex Rickard
2) What former heavyweight champion held the title the shortest – 2 months, 2 days 다운로드?
a) Leon Spinks
b) Ken Norton
c) Tony Tucker – is correct answer
d) Buster Douglas
3) Manny Pacquiao won his first world title in 1998 in what weight division 유클라우드 매니저 다운로드?
a) Flyweight – is correct answer
4) Who was the first light heavyweight champion at 175 pounds to win that created title in 1903 ?
a) Bob Fitzsimmons
b) Marvin Hart
c) Jack Root – is correct answer
d) George Gardner
5) What Los Angeles based boxer fought every fight (16) in his professional career, but one, at the Olympic Auditorium ?
a) Javier Muniz
b) Larry Harding
c) Jimmy Robertson
d) Richard Steele – is correct answer