A quarterly feature from dmboxing.com
Five questions appearing in March, June, September, December – with answers to follow at end of each month
1) What else (job) did the late legendary referee Arthur Mercante do for a living 더파이팅 만화책 다운로드?
a) insurance salesman
b) auto salesman
c) shoe salesman
d) beer salesman – is correct answer
2) The term “feather duster” in boxing means what html img 태그?
a) fight weight of 126 pounds
b) has little power behind punches – is correct answer
c) circles around the ring like a bird
d) quick movement up and down
3) On October 7, 1959, in New York, former heavyweight champion Jersey Joe Walcott lost in a “Boxer vs 다운로드. Wrestler” exhibition match against Buddy Rogers – what wrestler did Walcott have in his corner as his advisor?
a) Bobo Brazil
b) Bearcat Wright
c) Sweet Daddy Siki – is correct answer
d) Dory Dixon
4) Who was the lightest (165 lbs.) heavyweight champion?
a) Marvin Hart
b) Tommy Burns
c) Ezzard Charles
d) Bob Fitzsimmons – is correct answer
5) When middleweight champion Carlos Monzon officially retired in August 1977, who beat Bennie Briscoe to win vacated title?
a) Vito Antuofermo
b) Marvin Hagler
c) Alan Minter
d) Rodrigo Valdez – is correct answer