( a monthly feature from dmboxing.com )
1) Muhammad Ali was born in Louisville, Kentucky 정도전 45회 다운로드. What other former heavyweight champion was also born in Louisville and note both fighters also had their first professional bouts in Louisville ?
ANSWER ~ Marvin Hart
2) Which boxer was 22 years, 11 months younger than George Foreman when they fought 다운로드?
ANSWER ~ Shannon Briggs
3) The last TV comercial performed by Rocky Marciano before his death in 1969 was for what automobile product 다운로드?
ANSWER ~ STP Oil Treatment
( a monthly feature from David Martinez Boxing )
1) What boxer beat Carlos Ortiz two out of three times in championship bouts, with his only loss of the three being a split decision defeat html5 멀티 파일?
answer ~ Duilio Loi
2) Who was the first black heavyweight champion ?
answer ~ Jack Johnson
3) Former lightweight champion Ken Buchanan was only knocked out once in 69 professional bouts 김동률 출발. Who knocked him out ?
answer ~ Roberto Duran
(a monthly feature from David Martinez Boxing … answers will be available for viewing in about three weeks)
1) What boxer beat Carlos Ortiz two out of three times in championship bouts, with his only loss of the three being a split decision defeat 다운로드?
a) Sugar Ramos
b) Eddie Perkins
c) Ismael Laguna
d) Duilio Loi
2) Who was the first black heavyweight champion 익스플로러 동영상 다운로드?
a) Sam Langford
b) Jack Johnson
c) Sam McVey
d) Joe Jeannette
3) Former lightweight champion Ken Buchanan was only knocked out once in 69 professional bouts 배틀 그라운드 무료. Who knocked him out ?
a) Donato Paduano
b) Jim Watt
c) Guts Ishimatsu
d) Roberto Duran
( a monthly feature from dmboxing.com )
1) On July 4, 1912 in Vernon, California, Joe Rivers lost his bid for the lightweight title vs 피들러 다운로드. Ad Wolgast when the bout ended in one of the most controversial finishes in boxing history … the outcome was ?
a) double low blow
b) knockout after the bell
c) double knockout
d) knockout before the bell
2) When Larry Holmes won the WBC heavyweight championship (vs 아이폰 백그라운드 다운로드. Ken Norton) on June 9, 1978 … his manager and trainer was ?
a) Eddie Futch
b) Emanuel Steward
c) Richie Giachetti
d) Teddy Atlas
3) What former heavyweight champion was the referee for the lightweight title fight between Joe Gans vs 윈도우 7 32비트 다운로드. George Memsic on September 27, 1907 ?
a) John L. Sullivan
b) James J. Corbett
c) Bob Fitzsimmons
d) James J. Jeffries
answers will be available for viewing in about three weeks
a monthly feature from David Martinez Boxing
1) James Figg was recognized as the first heavyweight champion in 1719 원랜디 6.1 다운로드. He had a grandson who also won the heavyweight title thiry-one years later, Who was he ?
a) Jack Broughton
b) Peter Corcoran
c) Bill Darts
d) Jack Slack
2) On February 28, 1961 at Madison Square Garden, New York, what former heavyweight champion lost in a Boxer vs 매드 파더. Wrestler exhibition match to Buddy Rogers ?
a) Primo Carnera
b) Joe Louis
c) Jersey Joe Walcott
d) Ezzard Charles
Continue reading RING TRIVIA for March 2011
1) The Black Uhlan was the nickname of what former champion 멸치 앱?
answer is – Max Schmeling
2) As a young kid grwoing up, Roberto Duran idolized what “masked” wrestler ?
answer is – El Santo
3) In seventy-eight professional bouts, Eder Jofre only lost two and both were to one man … who was that man 다운로드?
answer is – Fighting Harada
RING TRIVIA is a monthly feature presented by dmboxing for your enjoyment
1) Muhammad Ali “aka” Cassius Clay suffered his first knock down as a professional, in 1962, to what boxer 기다리다?
ANSWER – Sonny Banks
2) The late boxing trainer Howie Steindler trained many professional fighters in his career, who was his first 윈도우7 익스플로러7 다운로드?
ANSWER – Eddie Shapiro
3) Mexican great Salvador Sanchez once fought the father of what former champion 앵그리버드 고 다운로드?
ANSWER – Felix Trinidad
Three new RING TRIVIA questions are posted every month from David Martinez Boxing for your enjoyment … with answers available for viewing about three weeks later
1) In May 1989, who won the first ever newly created WBO heavyweight title ?
answer is – Francesco Damiani
2) What British boxer often wore “TRUE BRIT” embroidered on his trucks 다운로드?
answer is – Frank Bruno
3) Jack Johnson (also) fought the brother of what heavyweight champion 위기의 남자 다운로드?
answer is – Jim Jeffries
For your enjoyment three new RING TRIVIA questions are posted up every month from David Martinez Boxing … with answers available for your viewing about three weeks later 다운로드!
1) Sugar Ray Robinson suffered his first defeat of his career to Jake LaMotta on February 5, 1943 … the rematch for that fight would take place how many days later in same month 다운로드?
answer – 21 days
2) What Gold Medal winner was voted the most outstanding boxer in the 1976 Olympics 터보 클리너 다운로드?
answer – Howard Davis, Jr
3) When Primo Carnera knocked out Jack Sharkey on June 29, 1933 to win heavyweight title … his punch was a 레지던트 이블 파멸의 날?
answer – right uppercut to jaw
NOTE: there are three new RING TRIVIA questions from dmboxing.com
posted monthly for your enjoyment … with answers available for viewing about three weeks later Ms office access download