(Winter 2015 Edition)
By popular request, I am posting the video tour of my boxing collection 다운로드. I have been involved in boxing since 1961 (54 years).
Over those years I have been blessed by seeing and knowing some of the greatest fighters in the world 다운로드. I live boxing every day, so I feel that my wealth of knowledge is of the highest degree.
This website was founded in July 2007. I post an average of 10 to 12 different items per month for publishing. I appreciate my growing fan base and the support you have given me 웹사이트 소스 다운로드. It’s all about credibility and I strive to bring everybody the best in boxing that I can produce.
Behind the scenes are a group of people that help and enhance this website. They are: John Boitnott (Webmaster); Bob Quackenbush (Proof Reader/Photo Editing), Rusty Rubin (R.I.P.); Jim Amato (Senior Boxing Writer); Tom Donelson (Member, Boxing Writers Association of America); Harold Lederman (Hey Harold!); Steve Corbo (Guest Post Writer); and Kathy Kraft (Proof Reader).
I have lots of people ask me boxing related questions. I try to do my best, my very best, to be honest and truthful and to also respect their opinions. Some of the most often asked questions are:
- Who is greatest fighter “pound for pound” ever? The answer is Sugar Ray Robinson.
- Who would win between Muhammad Ali and Mike Tyson, had they fought in their primes, in a 15 round fight? The answer is Ali.
- Are Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao going to fight? The answer is “yes”.
- Who are your favorite boxers of the past? The answer is Marvin Hagler and Alexis Arguello.
- What are your favorite boxing movies? The answer is “Raging Bull” and “The Set Up”.
- Who had the best (but most underrated) jab? The answer is Hedgemon Lewis and Mando Ramos.
- What was one of the worst decisions you have seen? The answer is Carlos Zarate vs. Lupe Pintor.
I welcome your thoughts and opinions. If you would like to contact me directly, you can do so via my email address: email@example.com
(Click onto the link below to view the video of the boxing tour)