I have always been intrigued with boxing trivia 다운로드. This started as a young boy in 1961. I would pick the minds of the older generation and ask questions about their era to expand my knowledge. I am delighted to bring boxing trivia to my website on a quarterly basis 다운로드. Five multiple choice questions are posted in March, June, September and December — with the correct answers to follow for viewing by the end of each posting month html5 멀티 파일.
1) How many times did Gene Tunney and Harry Greb fight?
2) Who did Jake LaMotta defeat to win the middleweight championship 김동률 출발?
a) Tony Zale
b) Rocky Graziano
c) Randy Turpin
d) Marcel Cerdan
3) Billy Fox started his professional career with 36 straight knockout wins. What was his nickname?
4) Bob Fitzsimmons was the first to win world championships in three weight divisions. Who was the second?
a) Henry Armstrong
b) Barney Ross
c) Wilfred Benitez
d) Tony Canzoneri
5) What fighter engaged in the most fights (25) held at the old Hollywood Legion Stadium, Los Angeles, California?
a) Archie Moore
b) Don Jordan
c) Art Aragon
d) Enrique Bolanos